SUPPORT OUR MISSION
Donating to Outreach Teen & Family Services not only ensures the continuation of exceptional counseling services for children, teens and families who are at their most vulnerable, your gift also supports our continued commitment to provide a range of free and community programming and expert speakers.
$100 Fully subsidizes one counseling session
$250 Provides a 4-session middle school girls’ negotiating series
$500 Supports a 6-session parenting series
$1,000 Invests in a family by providing 10 counseling sessions
Thanks to YOUR generosity, mental health counseling can remain affordable for those in need.
Be a part of our Ambassador Program, by making a long-term pledge.
Making your donation today helps a child in need!
We would like to thank our foundation and community partners listed below for their historical and ongoing generous support of our mission:
- Alcoa Foundation
- Anonymous (the funder wishes to remain anonymous)
- BNY Mellon Corporation’s Community Partnership
- Clapp Charitable & Educational Trust
- Dollar Bank Foundation
- Dormont-Mt. Lebanon-Castle Shannon Rotary Club
- GC Murphy Foundation
- Grable Foundation
- Simon Hafner Charitable Foundation
- Earl Knudsen Charitable Foundation
- Massey Charitable Trust
- McKinney Charitable Foundation
- Howard & Nell E. Miller Foundation
- Lebanon Community Endowment
- Lebanon Police Association
- Lebanon Sunrise Rotary
- Peirce Family Foundation
- Pitcairn Crabbe Foundation
- The Pittsburgh Foundation (via the annual Day of Giving)
- PNC Charitable Trust
- PNC Foundation
- Ovid Robinson Charitable Trust
- Town Hall South