Outreach Teen & Family Services, Inc. currently has the following position/s available:
A.R.T. Program Facilitator
Job Open: 10-18-18
Group Facilitator Part Time Position: Flexible Hours, Excellent Setting.
Competitive Hourly Rate, Commensurate with Industry Best Practices.
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, Criminal Justice or Education. Graduate Students May Apply.
All Legal Clearances required.
This position provides facilitation and behavior management focusing on ART (Aggression Replacement Training) which is an evidence-based, cognitive behavioral intervention that concentrates on the development of individual skills to address various emotional and social aspects that contributes to aggressive behavior in youth. The program specifically targets chronically aggressive children and adolescents ages 12-17. Each cohort is 10 weeks in duration. Ideal position for a person familiar with the juvenile justice population and adjudicated youth who is interested in criminal justice. All training provided by agency.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate ability to manage group behaviors.
- Work cooperatively with referral sources as well as other facilitators.
- Deliver quality instruction of standardized curriculum.
- Report back to supervisor on a regularly basic and maintain contact with referral sources as needed.
- Use good judgment in securing additional consultation as clinically indicated while demonstrating the ability to use supervision/consultation effectively for continuous quality improvement and Program fidelity.
- Ensure that each client or family is documented in progress notes and included on the case activity form assuring that the client file is constantly updated with contact.
- Provide all requested documentation & information to the ART manager in a timely manner.
- Maintain strict professional boundaries with all clients/families.
- Utilize an agency provided email address that is checked regularly and respond to messages within 24 hours.
- Adhere to all required Documentation Policies and Procedures.
Please submit resume, cover letter and preferred hourly rate to:
Dr. Tracy Scanlon, email@example.com